Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Banner-rama Heroes Entries

The following banners were made for the banner-rama contest. You were given a random song and fandom, and had to make a banner that fit. These are some of my Heroes ones. 

*NOTE I know nothing about this fandom which led to drama, then apathy for the category and admittedly some crappy banners. 

This was a remake of the banner below after I got reamed by a heroes fan. The original is below. In my 
defense, I searched ff.net to see what people were writing about. Not my fault if they write gross couplings. 
Song: "Love On Top" by Beyonce 


Song: "I Was Broken" by Marcus Foster

Song: "Scar" by Missy Higgins (the song is as WTF as the banner)

Song: "Stupid Cupid" by Connie Francis (this was made in honor of the girl that went apeshit on me)

No comments:

Post a Comment